No fuss summer hair
Super cute pull through braid
Using Kerastase products!!!
1. Secure a section from temple to temple with a clear elastic. Clip ends out of the way. Wrap elastic with hair to hide elastic.
2. Gather another section from the sides and secure with another clear elastic. You will have two ponytails directly under each other.
3. Remove the clip. Take the top ponytail and divide into two sections. Combine sections with clear elastic.
4. Repeat each pull through all the way down.
5. The best part! Separate each section of the braid as big as you’d like. With hairspray and a few accessories. Your pull through braid is summer ready!!!